Day 10 & 12-21

DAY 10: Me&Belle
DAY 11: see Anna
DAY 12: My feet loving the cool water of this pretty pool back in Brissie (no Luke...there is nothing wrong with my feet...)

DAY 13: Bec and me livin in up...Gold style

DAY 14: The perfect end to a perfect holiday...me and my baby picking up flotsam and sitting on the shore.

DAY 15: The view from our hotel room this morning...I could really get used to this...I was sad to leave.

DAY 16: A very tiring day for the both of us. We were both lonely :(

DAY 17: My seaside treasures

DAY 18: I was finally able to put up my gorgeous polaroid note cards in the giant frame above my desk...they are not yet placed ideally...that will have to wait a bit...but I couldn't resist chucking them in the frame as I know they will dutifully inspire me to create magical (ok so maybe not magical) but lovely things.

DAY 19: My beautiful new writing paper from Poppies for Grace that Rachel first introduced to me. I can't wait to use it for some good ol' snail mail. Because there is nothing like fresh blank stationary. (Lauren...I love your style)

DAY 20: COFFEE!!! Luke has stipulated though that I am NOT addicted to coffee I am addicted to the caffine...because I actually hate the taste of coffee by itself...instead, it is my morning Mocha that keeps me sane, relatively kind, an ok mother and a passable wife! And thats on a good day.

DAY 21: One word: Tidy...it never stays like this for long...so i needed proof that it occasionally does happen!

2 comments:

  1. The comment after day 16 makes me sad... :(
    LOVE you lots Anna and Belly boom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too. Feel our love from here. xxoo

    ReplyDelete